B.E / B.Tech or MCA or a degree in a discipline related to software development will also be an advantage.
3-5 years of experience
You should be enthusiastic about software development, have good written and verbal communication skills, and enjoy working within a dynamic, distributed team of creative software developers and industry experts.
You should be experienced in the following languages and tools:
- Should have 3-5 years of experience in all the stages of the software development process using languages/technologies such as VC++, MFC and COM;
- Must be able to apply object-oriented programming concepts and SOLID principles and have a proven track record of delivering robust applications;
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to independently work as a contributing member of the team;
- Working experience in C# is desirable;
- Experience in using any unit testing frameworks and Atlassian suite of products such as BitBucket, Jira and Confluence is desirable;
- Experience in using Wix installer and Jenkins is desirable.